Thursday, October 27, 2011

Student Presentations


Here are the dates you signed up for your presentations.

Topics- After you have decided on a topic and OKed by me I will add your topic to the list. If there are any problems with different people wanting the same topic then first come, first served!!

November

11th- Brittany L.
Phillip

14th- Nick
Kendall

16th- Allie
Brittany F.

18th- Mary
Randi Leigh

21st- Rachel
Kate

28th- Melissa
Trey

30th- Ethan
Ian

December

2nd- Darian
Tomas

5th- Jimbo
Matthew

7th- Trey
John

2 comments:

  1. Philip Jarrett: I'd like my presentation to be over: "The Human Body as a Microenvironment: Cellular Communities, Specialization and Differentiation, and Predation."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimbo Ruiz: I would like to do a presentation over: Unconventional Alternative Energy Sources

    ReplyDelete